Thursday, February 18, 2021

Bawal Judgemental

 



Bawal Judgemental 

Every time I watched Bawal Judgemental 
It is a segment in the Eat Bulaga ( Eat Bulaga is the longest-running t.v show here in the Philippines ) that tests a person's intuition and judgment of selecting the correct choices out of a group of seven people with distinctive characteristics, past experiences, and interesting revelation.

I start watching Bawal Judgemental in November, Every time I watch this show sometimes it made me laugh but most of the time, literally makes me cry because of the touching stories of each choice that really touches and melt your heart. 

Every time I watched Bawal Judgement thought me how to become thankful in life.
I know a lot of people go through trials and problems in life but as I watch this show, there are even more people who have a hard time situation in life.

Every problem in life there is a lesson that we learned from it, keep this trial to motivate us to achieve. Always remember that GOD will give you a problem to make you stronger also to keep motivate others. 

Be thankful in life even though you're facing trials and problems in life, take time to find a solution able to solve it properly. Continue to keep on forward and face every trial that you have just like the choices in Bawal Judgemental that really give us inspiration in life.
 
Keep forward, Keep Smiling, Keep Trust, Have faith and
be Thankful.

Everything happens for the reason that keeps you stronger everyday. 




No comments:

Post a Comment